What is Evaporative Cooling?
Remember the chill of wind hitting your skin after swimming on a hot day? That's natural evaporative cooling.
How do these units work?
Port-A-Cool® portable evaporative cooling units employ the same natural cooling process, using forced air over water soaked evaporative cooling pads to reduce temperatures up to 30 degrees F.
Why choose Port-A-Cool® units?
- Cools anywhere standard air conditioning is ineffective or cost prohibitive
- Cools for just 4-34¢ an hour, depending on the unit size
- Cools instead of re-circulating stale, hot air
- Cools up to 4,000 square feet with the largest unit, or choose a smaller model for tight spaces
- Cools where you need it
- Cools without any chemicals
- Cools economically with efficient, effective resource use
- Plugs into a standand outlet
Want to see more?
Our 24" Jetstream Port-A-Cool unit is versatile and can cool up to 2,000 square feet with 7,500 cfm! Click here for specs.
With 3 speeds, our larger 36" unit can cool space up to 2,500 square feet and still plug into a regular outlet for maximum versatility. Click here for specs.
More Effective than a Fan! More Economical than A/C! Easy on the Environment!